Attention patients of the Jackson Family Dental Wellness Center:
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community and nation have been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and wellness. We are excited to announce that as of Monday May 4th, 2020 our office will be resuming normal office hours providing full dental care per Governor DeWine and The Ohio State Dental Board’s (OSDB) most recent orders.
Infection control has always been, and will always remain, a top priority for our practice as you have seen during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are designed to be both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Ohio Dental Association (ODA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We monitor these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You will notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these adjustments to help protect our patients and team. For example:
- Please call our office upon arrival (513)523-6267 and we will instruct you on when to enter the office in order to observe social distancing in the reception area.
- At this time, we ask that only the patient receiving care comes into the office and all other family/friends remain outside.
- Upon entering the office, your temperature will be taken with a thermal no-touch thermometer.
- You may observe that our team is wearing additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for the safety of you, your loved ones and our team.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, etc. due to the difficulty of cleaning/disinfecting these items.
We kindly ask you to contact us prior to arriving for your appointment if within the past 14-21 days you have traveled to any region affected by COVID-19 or have had/have any of the following: flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, gastrointestinal upset, loss of taste or smell, headache, fatigue and/or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 positive patient.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep our patients safe. To make an appointment, please call our office at (513)523-6267 or visit our website at JacksonFamilyDentalWellnessCenter.com.
We truly appreciate your friendship and value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Jackson Family Dental Wellness Team